Sunday 16 June 2024

Granada is GREAT!

I visited Granada last week and really enjoyed it.

I picked the train over the bus as the way to get there and it was a really comfortable way to travel with beatiful views the whole way there and back (and is very easy to get to from Malaga being about 1.5 hours away by train). 

Here's a few pics from my visit:

How beautiful are the public street lights?!

Granada has stunning architecture everywhere! It's got far more beautiful and historical buildings than Malaga

We visited a viewing point to see the most spectacular scenery and of course the Alhambra which is spectacular

Overall, I thought Granada to be much bigger than I expected. It's a very beautiful city and being a university town it's got a cool youmg vibe to it.

In Granda, a free tapas is always given when you order a drink. That's nice for sure!

And there are tons of art galleries and museums to visit. We stopped off in La Raiz, El Silo Electrico and spent a bit of time browsing the art in the Centro Jose Guerrero which houses a very special collection of artworks over many floors.

It was a flying visit and next time we go we will stay for a night or two and go visit the Alhambra with on a guided tour.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think