Sunday 7 August 2016

Busy Weekend with friends & family

I've had a busy week.  I'm doing a lot of yoga after work most evenings so am only getting home about 8.30pm.

Weekends are generally my time for catching up on things that I didn't get done during the week.  However, this weekend I had a lot on so of course I didn't get caught up on chores at all.

On Saturday, I went to Bikram in the morning and then met with Amy & Alice for lunch.  We went up to the RHA to check out the art which was nice!  We agreed that the small gallery was just enough culture for the day :-) 

From Amy's I then cycled down to the conference centre where there was a surprise birthday party for a work colleague on a boat docked up on the liffey.  It was great and I had an enjoyable cycle home about midnght even though it was very windy weather and I was wearing a very short skirt!

Then Sunday started out with more Bikram yoga with Amy.  After yoga I drove home, got my bike and cycled in to town. I then met my mother and two sisters and we went to Featherblade for lunch to mark my mother's birthday. Everyone had a very enjoyable lunch and we followed it with dessert in Amy's.

A lot of fun all in!

Ciaran painted all weekend while I was out carousing.  Here's his latest piece.....



1 comment:

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think