Sunday 14 May 2017

Wedding Weekend

Last weekend we attended a Dublin City Wedding. It was an amazing weekend with nothing better than going to the wedding from your house and knowing that you would be sleeping in your own bed when you returned later that night.

I wore a Caroline Kilkenny dress, to the wedding, which I bought in the Kilkenny Shop a little while ago.


It's got a lovely sleeve detail (nearly like a double sleeve) that you can see in this pic. There is also a slight ruffle or stitching on the shoulder that gives a slight illusion of a shoulder pad.


In this picture you can again see the cap sleeve detail that was very flattering along with the slight ruching on dress. 



The dress was on sale when I bought it so luckily there was one size 10 left (that's a size 6 for my USA readers!)


Interesting to see that it is made in Europe and not further to the East!
 

And here I am outside the Kilkenny Shop with lots of purchases. It's a great shop for buying jewellery or quality gifts with an Irish connection.

What a great weekend, with the wedding on Saturday and then a fun after party that we cycled in the sun to on the Sunday. Dublin is one great city for a Wedding!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think