Monday 31 July 2017

"Patriots Day" with Mark Wahlberg

I have always felt that the Boston Marathon bombings were one of the worst terrorist attacks in the world. There was something that touched me about the attacks on such a group of brave people coming to the end of their marathon. In some ways they were at their strongest (what a feat to complete a marathon) but they were also at their weakest (the body can only get through so much and I think a marathon pushes a body to its limits). What a most cowardly attack to go after these vulnerable brilliant marathoners.

Because of this I was interested to watch Mark Wahlberg's new film "Patriots Day" which is about the Boston Marathon terrorist attack.


It is an incredible film. Very moving and it really gets to the heart of all the people involved. 

I borrowed the dvd from the library and I highly recommend it. 

Boston Strong!

1 comment:

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think