Sunday 2 June 2019

Farmer Browns with Alice

I love a good brunch and what I love even more at a brunch is a good natter with a great friend. So I was happy that Alice suggested we meet up.

We went to Rathmines with no plan of where we would go. I was thinking Pot Bellied Pig, Stella Diner or even Elephant & Castle for wings.

But then as I looked down the road, I hit upon it: "Farmer Browns". Alice was amenable to this so off we went to the restaurant where we got a table straight away.

Alice was driving so she had a Coke Zero. I was not driving so I ordered a prosecco......sure it was a Bank Holiday, so why not!

We both had burgers. Alice had the Massey with onion rings on it while mine had roasted red peppers. They were really tasty along with potato chips which were very good too.

 

A lovely fun morning and a nice meet up with a friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think