So Sunday....
I got a lot done between packing for China and also doing a few other chores, as well as buying a few things needed for work this week. All done in Rathmines, where I also went to the cinema to see the new Spiderman movie.
The movie was shown in one of the Maxx screens which is always a good experience. Seemingly Irish people go to the cinema a lot, some figures say we are the highest cinema goers in Europe. I wouldn't disagree after seeing the full cinema today for the earliest showing of Spiderman and with perhaps 5 more showings of it later!Honestly it's been nice to take it easy this Sunday because I've had a lot of socialising over the past 3 weekends so I am enjoying just chilling this weekend.
Tomorrow I will get in to town early where I need to buy a small gift for someone and I also want to see if I can get a light pair of PJ's to wear in Shanghai. If I can't find something suitable here I will buy them when I arrive to China.
The other thing I will do in preparation for my trip is start to go to bed earlier and set my alarm for earlier than usual. By the time I get on the plane next weekend, I hope to be getting up perhaps an hour or two earlier than usual......this is all being done to try and counter the effects of jet lag. Will it help? I don't know, but it is worth giving it a try!


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read comments! Let me know what you think