Thursday 18 June 2015

Jurassic World - go see it!

After reading this blog post that my sister wrote I was really looking forward to seeing Jurassic World.

So last Sunday, my two sisters and I planned a fun morning of hanging out in my hot tub and then going to see the movie at 2pm.

We booked tickets for the Rathmines Omniplex and because it was a nice day decided to walk to the cinema, setting off at about 1.30pm.

It was a 3D movie so I remembered to bring the 3D glasses that I had bought for San Andreas the week before.  I found a spare pair of 3D specs for Amy while I gave Katie the special ones we got on the opening night of "Oz" - they were crazy looking ones so Katie had to wait til the movie theatre went dark before she put them on!!

We really enjoyed the film.  It's everything that a Jurassic Dinosaur movie should be - scary, entertaining, funny, etc.  Oh and did I mention that the main actor Chris Pratt is not to hard on the eye too!!

If you have seen it, do let me know what you thought!



One thing we did notice in the film was the amount of product placement - look out for Chris Pratt's character drinking a bottle of coke and also Starbucks and Margaritaville getting a starring role.
The above pic is a bottle of diet coke that I had with my lunch today - it reminded me of the movie!

2 comments:

  1. I have not seen it, but I'm sure it's fantastic! I saw Jurassic Park on opening day with 3 friends my senior year. We may have skipped out of school just a bit early to do so....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently the product placement influenced you.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think