Monday 1 June 2015

Double Bill - "Danny Collins" & "San Andreas"

My twin sister and I arranged to meet to go to the cinema on Saturday to see "Danny Collins".

Little did we know that it would turn out to be a double helping of everything.

First off we started out by each having a Double Cheeseburger in McDonald (€2 from the Euro Saver Menu!)


Then we both chose the same ice cream in the Rathmines Omniplex - Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup - well we are identical twins!!  
;-)



As we went to buy the tickets for "Danny Collins", Amy suggested we take in  "San Andreas" directly after.  We checked the time and San Andreas was starting directly after Danny Collins so it was doable!  And as a bonus, San Andreas was a 3D movie! 

I've never done a Double Bill before and I have to say I really enjoyed our afternoon of movies - we will do it again!!

As regards, the films we saw I highly recommend you go see "Danny Collins" - it's a great, funny feelgood film.  "San Andreas" on the other hand is a right don't see!

1 comment:

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think