Friday 12 June 2015

Homemade Bunting!

I love making Bunting!  It's so easy to make.

I especially like tropical bunting!  I bought this piece of tropical print fabric for a dollar or two in a yard sale on my last trip to Key West.  It's been hanging around my house for awhile so I decided to make bunting with it today.

I first ironed the fabric.  This is is wise to do as it makes it so much easier to work with.


After cutting out fabric triangles, I faced them to each other and sewed on two sides.  After turning in the right way I sewed a ribbon along the top (I chose orange as the yellow wasn't the right shade).



And here is the bunting strung up in my living room to show you what it looks like!


Click here to see my "No-Sew" Bunting.

3 comments:

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think