Sunday 31 May 2015

Spa Day


It's a Bank Holiday here in Ireland, so Amy & Katie called to me this morning for breakfast.  Afterwards we chilled out in the hot tub for ages.  The weather was so strange.  It was warm in the jacuzzi at first but then started to rain.  Then when we got out of the hot tub it was so hot!!  It was so hot that we stayed in our towels and sat out and chatted in the sun.  I then went and got some foot cream and body lotions.  It felt like a Day Spa.  So relaxing!  

What a lovely way to while away a few hours!

Would you believe a few hours later it was hail stoning??!!


For breakfast, I served these new to Supervalu rashers that were chosen by Amy (her married name is O'Neill so I think she got a kick out of them).  It was good bacon - meaty and tasty - I'll definitely buy them again.

1 comment:

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think