Monday 4 May 2015

Aerolatte Foamer

I adore a whipped up Bullet Proof Coffee everyday.  It can hard to get the right consistency........but not any more.

Look what my sister Katie bought me to make the perfect coffee - an awesome Aerolatte frother

I'm looking forward to whipping up a coffee.....actually I might have one right now :-)

Thanks Katie!


 

I went back to L'Occitane to get a tube of the foot cream that I used a sample of the other day.  It really is so good and I love the packaging.


 

Another bargain alert!

Lidl are selling real Canadian Maple Syrup for €3.99.  It's about double this price in most other places.  Of course I am off sugar so I won't be buying it but if you are looking for syrup you know where to get it at a great price.







1 comment:

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think