Monday 18 May 2015

What I wore....

Wow, we had a busy weekend!

On Friday night I met Ciaran for a drink in his squash club and then on Satuday afternoon we went to a 50th Birthday Lunch.  This was followed by a few drinks in Birchalls which was then followed by an Engagement Party in the Schoolhouse.  We had a slowish start to Sunday with coffee in Butlers and then on to my niece's communion celebrations.

Here are pics of the outfits I wore (except for the shirt dress I wore on Friday night).




The two darker dresses are from Marks & Spencer while the green dress is Lilly Mae.

2 comments:

  1. You look great! The green dress is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: I really like your outfits. They are very trendy. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think