Sunday 17 May 2015

Making "No-Sew Bunting"

It's all about bunting in my house at the moment!

With all of my leftover fabric I decided to set about making homemade bunting.  I was looking for an easy way to do it so decided to make "No-Sew" bunting.

The first think to do is to cut bunting pennants with your pinking shears.


Using an eyelet pliers you put an eyelet into the two top corners of your bunting triangles.
 

For the bunting string I used "Ric Rac" trim - this stuff is great as the bumps stop the bunting pennants moving along the string.

 Here is my first competed length of bunting!



Bunting adds to any celebration and looks great in photos of kids parties, picnics - any event really!

I will be selling bunting at the Rockin' Road Festival - perhaps I will see you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think