Saturday 9 May 2015

Knee operation

Yesterday Ciaran was scheduled to get an op on his right knee.  He needed two tears to be repaired.  

I dropped him off to the Beacon Hospital at 6.30am and then went home.  The hospital then called about 10am to let me know that all went ok and he would be ready to be picked up about 11.30am.  

This was perfect timing as I had to drop the dog to the groomer on Clanbrasil Street and then make my way out to Sandymount.

When I arrived to collect him he was up and walking with the physio.  The canula was removed promptly and then we were on our way home.

Once home he set himself up on the couch with ice on his knee and netflix on the TV.  Keeping himself dosed with painkillers I think he was quite content to have a down day as he is generally always on the go!

Hopefully he will recover quickly and will be back on the squash court in no time at all.


 
 

 


1 comment:

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think