Saturday 2 May 2015

L'Occitane Foot Cream

I really like this Dry Skin Foot Cream from L'Occitane.  It smells great and is really rich.  It is absorbed in to the skin very quickly and makes your feet feel so good!

The Rose Hand Cream is very good too and it smells amazing!!


I was introduced to L'Occitane by my twin sister and I have to say that it very quickly became one of my favourite stores!  Amy and I visited L'Occitane on Thursday evening and we wanted to go back today.

This morning I called to Amy's house where she made me a lovely breakfast and I helped her sort through her clothes as she was doing a big clear out.  We then set off for the Blanchardstown Shopping Centre to go to L'Occitane.  However, it was lashing rain here and the traffic was so bad around the centre that we had to turn around. It was so bad!  I just then went home without having looked in any shops :-( 

2 comments:

  1. never tried it, but as it's no socks weather I should make an effort!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish it was no socks weather here!!!

      Delete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think