Sunday 10 May 2015

Take That "Two times a charm"

When I left work on Thursday I knew I had a big weekend ahead but I didn't know how big it was going to turn out!

Here we are at the Take That concert in the 3 Arena on Friday.


What a night and what a show!!

 As you can see we were sitting in the rafters which was good for seeing the show as a whole.  We had such a good time, we danced and sang the while night.

We had such a good time that upon leaving the arena Amy and Alice went on to ticketmaster and bought tickets for the second concert the next night.



Which brought us to Saturday which found us outside the 3 Arena queuing up for early entry to the concert to get a good spot close to the stage at the barrier.

Here we are seated on our little stools which kept us off the ground and somewhat warmer than if we were sitting on the concrete.

We waited outside for about 3 hours or so and once we got in we met up with our younger sister Katie who had also snagged a ticket at the last minute.

Apologies for the poor quality photos below (I think I was rather excited when I took them!) but they give you an indication of how close to the stage we were.

There's Howard in full action!  


All it all was a weekend of Take That and fun with my sisters and best friend - great times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think