Sunday 21 August 2016

What a nice weekend....

Amy invited us over for brunch on Saturday morning which was just lovely!

It was fairly rainy so we drove to Amy's (even though it is only a little bit away from us) and stopped off to get coffee in Starbucks.

When we arrived Amy had a delicious full Irish fry ready for us which we all heartily ate.


After brunch, Ciaran went to the RHA while Amy and I walked in to town.

We saw this great wedding car parked outside The Shelbourne Hotel - how awesome is it?!

Later in the evening, we went to Forest Avenue with friends.  The food was sensational and we had a lovely evening.  Unfortunately I didn't have my flash on so all my food photos came out really dark and are unusable for my blog.

Ciaran got up on 4am to watch the Conor McGregor fight. Unfortunately he couldn't get a live stream so he got back in to bed and went back asleep.

We then watched the fight at 11am and after happily seeing Conor win we went and got the makings of brekkie.

After that it was a fairly lazy Sunday here with both of us catching up a few small chores.

A nice low key weekend in all!

2 comments:

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think