Friday 26 August 2016

Doing my civic duty!

Today was my day off (I'm working on Saturday this week) so I got up early and did a few chores, including buying a TV licence after receiving numerous reminder letters over the past while.  

I had been thinking of going and getting my nails done but after getting a call from my sister I went and met her in Starbucks for lunch.  

After lunch I decided to give blood instead of getting my nails done.

 
I was pleasantly surprised to discover that my iron level was high enough to donate as on my past few visits I was turned down.
The best thing about giving blood is that you get to eat sugary treats after the donation!

They even have Tayto Crisps!

Then when I got home I did my own nails! Not too bad I think....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think