Friday 10 February 2017

My plans for the weekend....

It's a cold one here in Ireland, this weekend. My plans for the weekend consist of sitting in front of this stove



And listening to my new record. It's The Visitors by Abba. I got it in Tiger for €15 after seeing it for €22 in Tower Records.

This was a record that my twin sister and our best friend all enjoyed when we should have been studying but instead were listening to Alice's older sister's records.



Sitting in our living room is an interesting piece of Ciaran's work. It is the painting that was in the entrance way to his exhibition in The Kemp Gallery in October. Look at the top you can see the Kemp Gallery is written on the painting.  It's a unique piece to say the least!!

Click here to check out Ciaran's new website.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think