Sunday 19 February 2017

Saturday night at the movies....

After work on Saturday we made plans to go see a film in Rathmines Omniplex that night.  I'm not really a fan of late night cinema but the only options were John Wick or The Founder on after 9pm.  We chose The Founder.

I rang Dillingers and got us a seat at the counter at 7.15pm that needed to be given up at 8.30pm.

We were originally going to drive but then Ciaran decided to have a beer so we decided to walk to the cinema (it's only about 15/20 mins away).


So we finished dinner about 8.20pm and set off walking to Rathmines. The portions were huge in Dillingers (I had ribs, Ciaran has Surf n'Turf Chilli Nachos) so I was glad to walk off the dinner.

We both really enjoyed "The Founder" and thoroughly recommend it.

Speaking of films I thoroughly recommend.  Guess where I was this morning?!

I went to see La La Land a second time with my twin sister!!!  And I honestly think it was better second time round! Have you seen it yet?!


1 comment:

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think