Sunday 5 February 2017

Sunday Brunch in M&S

On Saturday, Ciaran picked up a parcel for me that I had delivered through Parcel Motel.  There is a new Parcel Motel in the Esso Station on Sandford Road which is very convenient.

A few weeks ago I found Duck crackling in TK Maxx of all places. It is made by Wilding Snacks and I enjoyed it so much that I ordered two boxes online.

Here they are. The crackling is seriously tasty and I like the packaging!





Brunch on Sunday started with a breakfast cocktail in the best bar in town - in my sister's city centre pied a terre!


An espresso martini sets you up for the day!

 We then moved on to the M&S cafe.  The food options are fairly limited - it's all mainly carbs. But the ambience is nice and we enjoy sitting in a booth and whiling the time away.


When I got home Ciaran had a surprise. He had bought a piece of sculpture and he had collected it. Read all about it here!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think