Thursday 14 February 2019

Happy Valentine's Day 2019!

To me, St Valentine's is a celebration of love and life and should be for everyone to celebrate. It is a little unfair the way it has been hijacked as a holiday for couples. Everyone deserves to celebrate and receive gifts on Valentine's Day.

So I set up a little candy station for everyone in work today so that all could enjoy the day.



Then when I came home from work I was greeted by this lovely sight! 


Omg, look at how many roses there are!!  I had to put them in to two vases there were so many.  It is lovely to have them and they will bloom nicely over the next week.


I had planned on going to Bikram yoga but suggested going out for dinner instead. We went casual to Bunsen and it was great. We both enjoyed our burgers very much and had a nice chat and then a slow walk home.  It is remarkably mild here in Dublin for February so that added to the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think