Sunday 17 February 2019

Super Saturday & Sunday

I had a super weekend. I got up to loads of great things. Both days started well with 10am Bikram which I cycled to. I had a great practise on both days and it felt good being back in the hit room after a break of a couple of days.

We had made a plan to go for wings on Saturday afternoon but beforehand we called in to Campbell Jewellers in The Designyard on South Frederick Street to discuss ring design with master jeweller Ronan Campbell as I am in the market for a new wedding ring (more to follow on this in a future blog). After meeting Ronan we then went on the hunt for wings. We ended up in Wishbone where we had some great wings!


 So after Sunday Bikram we went to the charity shop to drop off more cast offs (yes we are still working our way through the Marie Kondo programme) And then on for brunch in Pot Bellied Pig. I had been dreaming of Shakshuka during yoga!

And then after brunch I went and got my nails done. It was lovely and relaxing and I'm happy to have my nails done for the week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think