Saturday 16 November 2019

Friday Funday!

Friday was a fun day and it also followed a fun Thursday night where I met up with my bestie Alice where we toasted our missing gang member Amy of Dublinia blog fame.
After wings in Elephant & Castle we then went on to the Omniplex in Rathmines and watched, as part of the "Bring it Back" series, my favourite film.....yes you guessed it....."A Star is Born" (which I may or may not have seen in the cinema a total of 4 times!).
Alice had never seen the film, and safe to say, she LOVED it!! But I do hope she was able to drive home safely and was not too teary eyed ;-)  
Friday was my day off so my mother called over and helped me clear out my wardrobe. 3 big black bags (these will go to St Vincents shop in Rathmines) later we were ready for brunch!!
I had made a booking at Layla's in The Devlin Hotel which is a short stroll away.
It was my mam's first time in The Devlin and she really liked it. I've been a few times and generally order a steak but on this occasion I ordered mussels - which were amazing!!

And then it was nearly 3pm......wow time flies when you are having fun!  And it was time for me to pick up Bones from the groomer where he had spent the day.
An awesome day in all, and made up for having to work today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think