Monday 28 October 2019

Back on the Bikram Mat

About a week ago, I saw on Facebook that the studio I used to practice at was celebrating being open 16 years.  They were offering a special deal to mark this occasion which was 16 days for 16 euro. 

What a special offer - it got me back on the mat!

So I went back last Monday and since then I've done 6 classes in total. 

Oh boy, it feels amazing to be back!!

The weather has begun to change and it is getting slightly colder - this makes it the perfect time to be heading to the Bikram studio to get some heat in to me.

I've got a week left on this offer and then I intend to continue on with my practice. 

But for the moment the focus is purely on my next practice day which is tomorrow! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think