Monday 28 October 2019

How the "Pigsy" show went.....

Back in early October I blogged about looking forward to Pigsy's show in Fitzwilliam Lawn Tennis Club.  I then meant to follow up with a blog all about the event which I intended to write fairly soon.  However the event was such a success that I had a fair come down from it and this meant that I needed to wait awhile, let the dust settle and write about it then.  This is that write up!




The event consisted of 3 parts: 


Kevin and Pigsy had the audience's attention with their chilled banter and there were lots of great questions asked when the floor was opened up to the audience.


Prior to the film screening the audience got to mingle in the bar and enjoy canapes along with the signature Pigsy cocktail created for the event which was called a "Pigtail"!


The above pic is the screening of the film which was shown on the Squash Court No. 1 which seats about 100 people in the bleachers and then there were further seats added on to the court.


It was a very social evening with everyone enjoying it immensely and it was great to see a new audience embrace Pigsy's work. 

Read more about the event here on Pigsy's website www.ciaranmccoy.com (click link)

I had a wonderful time at the Pigsy event but unfortunately didn't manage to get in to any of the official photographs - but luckily I had taken an obligatory selfie, so here it is!



You can watch the PIGSY film here on youtube




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think