Saturday 16 March 2024

When life gives you lemons....

Got a cute new wreath for my front door and I adore it!


I had a browse in TK Maxx for a Spring or Easter wreath and among all the ones with eggs and bunnies on them, I found this unique one with lemons on it. To me it looks more Spring like and less Easter like which is exactly the look I was going for. I added the yellow ribbon in order to tie it to the front door and it is all set. So cheery and uplifting.

And speaking of when life gives you lemons....


Ciaran had a slip and injured his knee. Currently awaiting MRI report to see what the diagnosis is. Fingers crossed it is not as bad as it currently seems, given that he can't put any weight on his leg.

Hopefully we will know more early next week, but for the moment he is icing it and taking medications as prescribed. Watch this space....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think