Wednesday 28 February 2024

Cheese O's delivery!

 I haven't had Cheese O's in ages but I saw some being delivered to Super Valu the other day as I was walking through the car park so it prompted me to put in an order for delivery.

Since the last time I ordered some, I saw that some of the flavours have oils or other ingredients that I don't want to consume. However, I think the Cheddar and Salt & Vinegar flavour are clean enough and contain only ingredients that I am comfortable eating.

Cheese O's are shipped from Fermoy, County Cork and with my order made on Sunday, they arrived to my door on Tuesday morning. So convenient and all nicely packed up (see pic below).

They certainly ship to Ireland and the UK, but beyond that I am not sure. Maybe they are available through Amazon to other desinations?  Not sure about this - let me know if you have ordered from far afield and I can edit my blog.
They are seriously tasty - particularly the Salt & Vinegar flavour and the Cheddar flavour is very cheesy too. A really nice keto snack!
There are some carbs in Cheese O's but the full ingredients and macros are listed on the website so you can check all of this out before you decide to order. The Cheddar ones are probably the cleanest and are literally made of Cheddar cheese with no added flavourings. 

What I like about them is that they contain a fair bit of protein and I'm currently working on increasing my protein intake. So they work for me!

Do let me know if you have tasted Cheese O's or if you prefer to eat other low carb/keto snacks. Drop me a line in the comments below.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think