Tuesday 13 February 2024

Out and about in Dublin

Last Thursday myself and Alice met up to go to the theatre!

We had met about two weeks previously and Alice had suggested we go to John B Keane's "Sive" which was showing in The Gaiety.

It was a marvellous performance and a thought provoking tale. A really enjoyable evening out and great to see the very well known actress Fionnula Flanagan in the role of Sive's grandmother.

Then on Friday, it was off to the cinema with Ciaran to watch "The Iron Claw". It was great! A movie about the Von Erich wrestling family and starred the always underrated, in my opinion, Zac Ephron. We saw this film in Cineworld on Parnell Street and then went for wings afterwards in All Bar Chicken on Capel Street. 

I had to work on Saturday but it was up and early on Sunday where I meal prepped for the week and made amongst other things Meatloaf and Keto Bread. 

And then later on in the day, I went to a 5pm Hot Yoga class (Bikram) in the gorgeous Yoga Yard Studio in Irishtown. It was a nice cycle to the studo with no traffic due to road closures around the Aviva stadium because Ireland were playing rugby in the 6 Nations.  Coming home was a different story because it started raining just I started unlocking my bike.

It was a great class and probably even better because I was fasting all day and was wondering if I could manage the class in a fasted state having not eaten since probably about 8pm the day before.  I did manage the class buy was well ready for dinner when I get home. I was glad I had meal prepped and had food ready literally as I walked in the door!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think