Monday 19 February 2024

Sardines for days!

 Have you heard about the Sardine Challenge?!

While looking up the macros of Sardines (which I love) I happened on a video by Dr Annette Bosworth, otherwise known as "Dr Boz", all about sardines and fasting.

As I said, I love sardines, both their taste and their convenience. 

So what do you think I am doing this week?! Yes a sardine fast!

With a variety of tins of sardines available in Tesco, including John West, King Oscars (spratts) and Shines which is an Irish brand of spratts / sardines, I picked up a few cans today.  And then for dinner I had sardines along with some cauliflower cheese left over from yesterday. Really delicious and really easy! 

What do you think?  Will you give the Sardine Challenge a go?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think