Monday 28 September 2015

L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara

Awhile ago, I wrote about L'Oreal False Lash Wing Mascara and said that it was really amazing.

I had seen this L'Oreal Butterfly Mascara for sale in CVs in the States and I thought it was the same as the L'Oreal False Lash Wing Mascara.  

On my recent holiday to California I bought two of these mascaras in Walgreens (they were on special at buy 1 get one 50% off).

All in all I think I paid about $16 which is such a bargain considering I paid about €18 for the False Lash Wing Mascara.

The mascara itself if amazing and I honestly think these mascaras are the same product just with different branding for the the two different markets.  



This is the False Lash Wings - how similar does it look to the Butterfly one above?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think