Saturday 5 September 2015

Beach food!

Yesterday we were due to go on a Whale Watching trip from Fisherman's Wharf in Monterey at about 1pm.  When we arrived at 12.30pm we discovered that all the trips out had been cancelled due to windy conditions.  We rescheduled for Sunday morning so hopefully that works out.

Having spent an enjoyable morning at Lovers Point Beach we decided to return for the afternoon.  I suggested we go to the beach cafe to get some calamari as I had seen it on the menu that morning and I had a craving for some.

Ciaran got the burger which was so good that I may get it today!  I got the calamari which was so tasty and the sauces with it were delicious too.  All in all, really great casual beach food!


Is there anything as nice as eating fresh fish on the beach front?!

2 comments:

  1. What you really need are some nice tomatoes from the East Coast, like New Jersey or Pennsylvania?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! Next USA trip we will do East Coast :-)

      Delete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think