Saturday 22 March 2014

Retro glass coke bottles

Drinking coke from a glass bottle - tastes like the real thing!!!

I was watching a film the other night and saw a character drinking coke from a glass bottle.  I turned to my husband and said that there is nothing better than drinking coke from a glass bottle.

He agreed but also said that you never see glass bottles for sale anymore (except in pubs as mixers).

Well what do you know!  We were in the Blanchardstown Centre today and what did we see???  Coke Zero and Diet Cokes in glass bottles!!

I bought a bunch for my bar - I think they look quite adorable!

Can you buy coke in a glass bottle in your area? 

When you drink from a glass bottle does it transport you back to your childhood?!

Click here to see my all time favourite coke ad!



5 comments:

  1. Love it!!!!!!

    You need to buy loads and loads more!!!!

    What were you doing in Blanch btw???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like there are quite a few bottles of Belvy on the bar. You need to have us over to help you with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You would have been in your 20s when they shot that Coke ad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It definitely takes me back to childhood. I remember drinking out of them with long straws when I was younger. I haven't seen them for sale here, but when I was in Atlanta I picked some up at the Coke Store and I also have them on display. They make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All kinds of bottles are looking awesome! Basically I like coke.Thanks a lot for looking awesome and informative site. Few minutes ago I looked another site as like this page. That page has lot of models on color glass that color glass is covered by different art of Yantra. I think Yantra makes energetic the color glass. If you want to look that site please click here.
    color glass

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think