Tuesday 15 October 2013

My shopping haul

I met my mother during my lunch break today and we swept through TK Maxx and the Gap Outlet in Blanchardstown.




These boots are great - perfect for wearing with skinny jeans or even with a skirt.

I love these boots too!  They are really comfortable and the leather is really good.

They are by Earth Spirit and are biodegradable!


In Gap I got this Navy Cardigan and pink vest.  The cardigan is really light and practically see through.

I also got 3 pairs of trousers in Gap.  There was a great sale on cords - only 25 euro!  I bought a wine pair and a dark brown pair.

The other trousers I got are these black chinos - or as Gap calls them "Jeanos"!!


Final item was this black cardigan - a total bargain at 9 euro!!

10 comments:

  1. Isn't this funny... an ocean apart, and I was just thinking today "I need to go to TJ Maxx". For me, they have GREAT housewares and unusual food products I wouldn't buy otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is funny Mary Ann!! Great minds and all that....!

      I do love the housewares in TK Maxx too!

      Delete
  2. Bought a cute t-shirt from the Gap for Our Little Princess the other week, they have cute children's clothes there. We don't have TK or TJ Maxx here in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was lots of lovely baby clothes on sale in our Gap too!

      Delete
  3. Getting new clothes is so much fun! And boots - you found some good ones! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All this during lunch break? YOU are a champion shopper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. or you just have really long lunch breaks.

      Delete
  5. Biodegradable boots !!! What if they begin breaking down while you're wearing them? I know you get a lot of rain in Ireland.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lashing rain!!! Once my trousers don't biodegrade I don't care!!!

      Delete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think