Saturday 12 October 2013

Retain this!

About a week ago I was able to pick up my new retainers.  Wow what a difference!

My old retainers were the more traditional style with the metal bar and plate.  Look at the state of them - Eeeek!


My new retainers are far more sleek and seem more like a tooth guard.  They came in a cute pink box!


They are barely visible when wearing them

I generally find it difficult to sleep when not wearing my retainers so I worried that it would take me a few nights to get used to my new retainers.  It didn't!  I slept soundly the first night I put them in.  

I go back to the orthodontist in a few weeks to check that they are working out ok.  They seem fine so I wonder should I just give this a miss.

My new ortho now has my teeth on file so if I lose, break or want new retainers he will be able to make them up for me with ease!



1 comment:

  1. I have those old ones since I had my braces, I found them really annoying and couldn't talk properly with them in so I haven't bothered with them in years. Your new ones look really trendy compared to the dinosaur ones we both had! :)

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think