Sunday 13 October 2013

Sunday Family Time

Met my two sisters and Mother in town today.  My younger sister travelled from Athlone (where she lives and work after recently graduating) to meet us.  After browsing in TK Maxx, Mam treated us all to a Chinese meal.  It was lovely food and great to take our time over and chat.

I walked home through St Stephens Green (a park in the centre of the city) which looked so nice.  I particularly liked these beds of tall wild flowers.  These beds are completely unlike the tidy well manicured beds to the centre of the park.
Above is a family feeding the ducks





A very pretty Autumn Scene





2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous place! I'm glad you had a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these times with family and friends....you had a pretty walk too

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think