Saturday 26 October 2013

Christmas Bauble Wreath

So I upped the wreath making ante by buying a hot glue gun.

OMG!  This thing is incredible!  Hot glue guns are not that popular in Ireland (maybe because we don't have Martha Stewart!) but I have seen lots of mention of them on US blogs.  

I picked up my Hot Glue Gun in Evans Art Supplies just off Capel Street. 

It's so easy to use.  

Here's my most recent wreaths made with my Hot Glue Gun



I'll put a bow on this one to complete

This one is a big old hot mess - or a Hot Glue Gun mess!!



2 comments:

  1. I wonder how long until you glue your fingers together. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a hot glue gun a couple of years ago and still haven't used it. Same with the staple gun I bought when I moved here five years ago. They happened to be on sale and I thought for sure, now that I had my own place, I'd find plenty of space and time for lots of crafting. Still waiting for that to happen.
    Actually, you being the crafty type, any ideas for a fun way to present a present? It's a friend from work's 30th soon and I'm in charge of the collection. She wants a voucher for a sports shop so that she can get running gear so we thought at the very least we could come up with some nice way to give it to her - something better than a boring old envelope anyway. So something sports-related. Or maybe even just something autumnal, given the time of year. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think