Tuesday 29 October 2013

House - Leeson Street

To start the Bank Holiday we went for a cocktail on Friday evening in the newly opened "House" on Leeson Street. 

Upon entering we were greeted in a friendly manner and assisted with being seated.  Many tables were reserved so we sat at the bar in the main area.  We then decided to move further in to the venue and sat at the bar in the marquee/greenhouse area out back.

We ordered cocktails that were not in menu. I had a Grey Goose Caipirosca and Ciaran had an Old Fashioned. The cocktail menu was not that appealing to me - too many of the cocktails were Gin based - but you can't beat the setting.

We hope to return for dinner sometime!

My cocktail was made with sugar syrup (barman's cheat, in my opinion) and ice cubes that were not crushed.  It was a passable version of a Caipirosca.  



3 comments:

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think