Wednesday 2 October 2013

Twin time

My twin sister called to my house after work yesterday.  We cooked a nice dinner together and hot tubbed while it cooked.  After eating, Amy had to rush for her train so I gave her a lift to town.  She lives about 6 miles outside of town.  It's half an hour on the train - luckily she lives about a minute away from the train station at the other end! 


Chicken cooked in a bag with herbs (it's juices made the most amazing gravy) with roasted tomatoes, sweet potato and yellow peppers.  Along with baby corn and sugar snap peas.  Delicious!

4 comments:

  1. I'll have to try that - it looks simply delicious and so healthy. Glad you get to visit with your twin - that's so important - and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So it takes 1/2 hour to go 6 miles by train? What type of train is that?

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think