Sunday 25 November 2012

Pre-dinner canapes

Here's a few pics of some nibblies I prepared for my guests the other night.  They were so tasty!


I served a selection of cheese on my Grey Goose platter.  A blue, a creamy Lancashire along with some brie. I also got to use my star fish encrusted cheese spreader that I picked up in Key West (in the now gone Fast Buck Freddies) on my last visit.  


Even though I had already organised dessert, Ciaran  stopped off in The Butler's Pantry in Rathgar for an apple tart.  It's his favourite and it went down really well with all the guys! ;-)



6 comments:

  1. that apple tart really does look yummy, as does everything else, except the blue cheese.....can't stand the stuff...LOL

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gill, I think blue cheese is one of those thing that you either love or can't stand. There's no inbetween!

    I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were certainly traumatized by the closing of Fast Buck Freddies. I think the cheeses would have been better if they had been served on my Belvedere platter, but they still look yummy. C U soon !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The count down is on!!!

    Get the Belvedere on ice for our arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gaga will be there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's not Christmas in Key west without GAGA.......and Inga!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think