Tuesday 27 November 2012

Non-compliant puppy

Every year I photograph Bones for our Christmas card.  Over the years he has posed in various Christmas accessories.  This year, however, is different.  He has not been compliant at all!

First off I tried him with two little antlers.  No good, he shook his head until they flew off.

Then I bought a little mini clip on santa hat.  This had pretty much the same result as the antlers. 

Next up was a little Christmas jacket.  He just sulked in this one.

I had to enlist Ciaran to bribe Bones with some ham for the final outfit and we managed to get one usable picture.  I won't show the picture so that you can get a nice surprise if you receive a card in the post from me!!!

Here he is ignoring me and refusing to sit up! 



2 comments:

  1. Poor Bones. How Humiliating !!!! Bet your Mommy and Daddy wouldn't dress up in Santa outfits ; )

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think