Sunday 4 November 2012

Open House!

We have a lot of exciting events taking place in the house in the next few weeks.  In two weeks we have a photographer from a UK magazine visiting to take photos of the house.  Exciting!!!  
Ciaran, myself and the dog will also be featured!  

Then in December we are holding an Open House event.  This is being organised through Ciaran's Architectural Practise.  If you are based in Ireland and would like to attend, click here

Organising all of the above is certainly going to keep us fully occupied for the next while!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry we can't make it. We'll be in Key West.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Tell you all about it when we get there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is indeed really exciting, I wish I could come.

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think