Sunday 4 November 2012

Malbec!

I had my sister and best friend over for dinner the other night.  It was a lot of fun and really great to catch up.  

My twin sister brought a beautiful malbec with her which between the two of us we had no problem polished off - it was delicious.  Amy has been on a big malbec buzz since she was at a recent wine tasting event and she picked up a couple of bottles.  I had got a few nice bottles of wine at the annual French Wine Sale Event in Superquinn but Amy turned her nose up at them.  It's all about the malbec with her!    ;-) 

We ordered a Thai meal from Diep.  Wow, it was amazing.  Their green curry is fantastic!

And then we took a dip in the hot tub.  We are going through a cold snap in Ireland with a polar air front over the country.  Personally I think this is the best time to go in the out door hot tub.  The colder it gets the better the warm water feels.  I can't wait to get into it when there is snow on ground!

                                   Here's Amy & Alice

                                    and Amy & I



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think