Friday 9 November 2012

Not good....

Went back to Bikram Yoga after not being there for ages.  Felt ok at the beginning but by the middle of the class I felt like I was going to faint.  I went to leave the room and by the time I got to the middle of the room my legs went from under me and I fainted.  Oh dear!

I sat out for the next half hour but once the class moved to the floor part of the class I felt well enough to go back in and continue the class.

The teacher gave me coconut water to get my potassium levels back up.  I still feel a bit shaky now but am happy that I went back in and got to the end of the class.


2 comments:

  1. I don't do well in heat so this wouldn't be good for me. Glad you're feeling better though.

    Gill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm beginning to wonder whether it is good for me Gill!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think