Sunday 15 May 2022

Found "Everything Bagel Seasoning" in Ireland!

"Everything Bagel Seasoning" in Supervalu Rathbourne

I'd seen mention of "Everything Bagel Seasoning" on different American forums and I really liked the sound of it. I considered trying to buy some online and also planned to buy some on my next trip to the States.

However, I was pleasantly surprized to find it on sale in Supervalu Rathbourne today. They have a whole shelf full of non-Irish food from different Eastern European countries along with some products from USA (Hello JIF peanut butter!). 

And there it was in the USA section - "Everything Bagel Seasoning"! 

I was also tempted to buy "Liquid Smoke" but left that for another day.

On the train home from Rathbourne (I was visiting my parents) I decided that I would bake some Keto Bread (recipe here) and would top with the seasoning.


OMG - it tastes so good!! 

And even better was when I smeared a big load of cream cheese on the bread and topped with more seasoning. So delicious!

"Everything Bagel Seasoning" gets a big thumbs up from me so do try and get your hands on some if you can.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think