Monday 16 May 2022

And the dust settles on the Eurovision....

Ukraine is the winner!

Eurovision 2022 will be one that I will remember for a long time. 

Not only was it a hugely strong competition with so many brilliant songs but it was ultimately the year that all countries came together in solidarity with Ukraine and voted them as winner in a nailbiting final.

For me, I had selected Sweden as my favourite after hearing it in the semi-final. 

However, the minute I heard the UK entry I immediately changed my mind. Sam Ryder's Space Man was a winner to me.

Ultimately, the UK came 2nd, Sweden came 3rd after the 1st place Ukraine. I was very happy with that result.

And for your listening pleasure, the UK entry is below



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think