Monday 23 May 2022

Latest PIGSY video is now online!

Behind the scenes: PIGSY video

What a busy weekend spent working on the latest PIGSY art video. After Saturday morning on Capel Street we then spent the afternoon recording footage and then Ciaran got down to editing it. At about 6pm we went for a burger in Bunsen and then it was back to more editing. 

The next day it was all about, you guessed it, more editing!

Here's the finished result which Ciaran published to Youtube this morning:

PIGSY Art Video footage

I'm also happy to share some of the behind the scenes views - along with our special helper who doesn't do a whole lot except keep me company by sleeping by my side!!

You can see me recording video footage of me talking about PIGSY's art in these photos. And then the photo at the bottom is a photo of Ciaran editing the video on Sunday.  Great to have photos of the process and how we created this video. Always good to have a record for posterity!


Go here to see more PIGSY art

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think