Monday 3 March 2014

Netflix

Yesterday I signed up to Netflix.  We are currently working our way through Season 2 of House of Cards.  We are gripped!! Episode 1 was practically unbelievable.  Have you watched it?  

Yesterday we ate in Noshington on the South Circular Road.  

How cute is the little milk bottle?! 



I ordered badly :-(

French toast with bacon and caramelized banana.  It was carb overload.....waay too much bread.  I didn't enjoy it at all. 

Ciaran had the full Irish.  The rasher and sausage were overcooked.

We liked the ambiance of Noshington but the food didn't encourage us to plan a return visit.



2 comments:

  1. I luv crispy rashers. I bet Bones would have liked it too !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's bad when the food is disappointing. We've had Netflix for a little over a year and we're a bit obsessed. I don't remember the last time we watched live t.v.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think