Sunday 9 March 2014

Getting organized

We've been doing lots of Spring cleaning.  I recycled all of our glass bottles.  Conveniently there are bottle banks at my new place of work.


There are also clothes banks to recycle clothes so I will bring some clothes I am throwing out to the banks over the next week or two.  Some of the clothes are too good for recycling so I will drop them off to be sold in charity shops (thrift stores).

I bought two expandable box files for all our paperwork in Reads of Nassau Street.

It was great to file away a lot of papers that needed to be stored.  Previously I filed them in folders but it was a pain to punch them and file them.  This is a much easier system and has tidied the house up no end!

I'm feeling pretty happy about this little bit of Spring Cleaning!

2 comments:

  1. Makes me want to do the same! Great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to start the spring cleaning. Right before winter hit I did a big purge of the winter clothes I didn't wear - I need to do the same with the spring/summer clothes.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think