Friday 14 March 2014

Hectic week!

Wow this week has been hectic with 10 hour work days for the last few days.  I've been so tired when I got home that I didn't even have the energy to read a single blog let alone write a blog post!

Anyhoo, 'tis the weekend now and even better it's a Bank Holiday weekend here in Ireland to celebrate St. Patrick's Day.

To mark St. Patricks Day the Washington Post will be broadcasting a special celebration of Ireland.  Click here for more information - it could definitely be worth watching.  It will be streamed live in Ireland at 9pm and at 5pm in the United States of America.

We have a busy weekend ahead of us but right now I'm looking forward to a glass of wine with dinner!!

Hope you have a great weekend and do let me know if you attend any St. Patricks Parade!!

2 comments:

  1. We are headed to a St. Patricks day parade this morning! I spray painted all the boys' hair green.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a great time Lisa. I like the sound of the boys green hair!

      Delete

I love to read comments! Let me know what you think